Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Meet the Writers


About the Writers

This year on the Indigo World blog a small group of 6th graders will be taking over the blog. We will keep you updated on school news, team projects and tests, and a lot more. If you are not already following the blog, you can do it by entering your email on the right hand side. We can't wait to contribute to this blog!

Hi. My name is Leela. My favorite subject is math, but I also like English. I enjoy writing and I write for the Daytime, so I am very excited to be writing for the blog. In my free time, I spend a lot of time playing soccer and basketball. I am a huge Boston sports fan, but I especially like the Patriots and Celtics.

Hi! I'm Marina and I am so excited to be writing for the Indigo World blog. My favorite subject is probably English, but I like them all. I love to dance and ski. I also write for the Daytime. Plus, I am a huge Patriots fan.

Hi! My name is Natalie. My favorite subjects are Science and English. When I have free time I love to read, draw, and hang out with my friends. I am thrilled to writing for the Indigo Blog.

Hi! My name is Leila and I am thrilled to be writing for this blog. My favorite subjects are math and science. In my free time, I like to do karate, ski, and read mystery books. I hope you enjoy our blog!